Thursday 9 September 2010

Price Pinzon Luxury Loop 30-By-50-Inch Bath Rug, Sky



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was looking for a couple rugs like this in brick and mortar stores over the weekend. Found one I loved at BB&B. Price was $69. Add sales tax, (In my area is is almost 10% and double that (because I needed 2 rugs) and we are looking at a small fortune for 2 cotton rugs. So.. I decided to look shop online. This one appeared to be the same rug as the BB&B one so I decided to order one. Guess what? I love it! It looks to be the exact same rung that BB&B says is their own brand. Now I am ordering one more. Couldn't be more pleased with the HUGE savings!
Get more detail about Pinzon Luxury Loop 30-By-50-Inch Bath Rug, Sky.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links