Saturday 29 January 2011

Where To Buy Home Dynamix Premium 7083: Country Blue 5' 2"x7' 4" Area Rug



Over All Rating Reviews :
The rug is great. Shipping was prompt. The only problem I had was wrinkles from it being rolled up so tight. I contacted the seller and she was very helpful. Said it sometimes takes a couple of weeks for the wrinkles to go away. I came up with the idea of laying it out in the sun and that helped a lot. I need to do it

one more time, but we haven't had a days warm enough. Overall, very satified and I would recommend this seller highly. Nancy Hardwick
Get more detail about Home Dynamix Premium 7083: Country Blue 5' 2"x7' 4" Area Rug.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links